Legal - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
1 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
The incumbent's primary responsibility is to provide compliance consultation, guidance, advice and support to all divisions of the company in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and one other countries (to be determined) (collectively referred to as "Asia South").
The incumbent will be a member of the Asia South Legal & Compliance team to undertake critical and high value compliance tasks. He/she shall report to the Director, Legal & Compliance - Asia South, and collaborate closely with the Human Health Business Practice Officers ("BPO") in the Asia South markets and other members of the Asia Pacific Legal and Compliance team, as well as Divisional Compliance Officers in Asia Pacific, in order to assist the company meet its compliance goals in the Asia South markets.
- Guide, monitor and assist with all activities across Asia South's business that require compliance input, and to ensure all corporate, regional and local compliance objectives and goals of Asia South countries are met
- Provide sound, appropriate and timely compliance advice and oversight on all proposals for new or revised initiatives/programs in Asia South markets, including but not limited to, patient programs, marketing initiatives, customer focused projects, business development deals and other business proposals
- Support the Director, Legal & Compliance - Asia South in managing and tracking the budget and expenditure of the Asia South's Compliance function against approved guidelines
- Undertake and fulfill those tasks and activities below designated for L&C for all Asia South markets, in consultation with and as directed by the Director, Legal & Compliance - Asia South
- Local Compliance Officer (Senior Management Level)
- International Pharmaceutical Company