Legal - Company Secretarial jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Company Secretarial jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Being an established organisation and a household name for over 30 years across Asia, our client is currently looking to hire a strong and highly capable Company Secretary to oversee the secretarial and compliance activities of the Group.
- Excellent Perks
- Promotes work life balance
One of the biggest name in it's industry is currently looking to hire a firm and capable Head of Company Secretary to lead the office in Malaysia.
- One of the most reputable organisation within it's industry.
- Fantastic benefits and perks.
- Handling of statutory records and registers are well maintained and updated according to the regulatory requirement.
- Preparation of papers, resolutions and reports as and when required.
- Liaise with various divisions within the company on all secretarial matters.
- Provide efficient corporate secretarial services to the Board of Directors, Shareholders, Senior Management.
- Assist in monitoring the Company's compliance with all the relevant requirements (e.g Companies Act, Financial Services Act & Bank Negara Malaysia Guidelines)
- Plan and facilitate efficient organization and communication of decisions of shareholder's, Board of Directors, Committees meetings to the relevant parties.
- Organize General Meetings, Extraordinary General Meetings, Board of Director's Meetings and Committee Meetings in accordance with the relevant provisions of existing rules and regulations.
- Being part of a dynamic team
- Great perks and benefits