IT - IT Project & Programme Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Programme Management jobs
The Linux Engineer is to provide support for clients globally. The job scope requires you to troubleshoot and maintain the system under Linux platforms, provide support a 3rd party hosted server product and its components
- New Role
- Career Progression
The Wintel Engineer is responsible for providing proactive and reactive support services to maintain the availability and reliability of our customer's core infrastructure, timely action of customer service requests while maintaining accurate and timely documentation in line with ITIL standards
- New Project
- Multinational Corporation
To lead and work on IT Projects or related tasks that may be assigned from time to time and ensure timely and quality deliverables
- To assume ownership of new IT technical design documentation and related processes
- To provide technical guidance on requirement study, design, testing and implementation as well as systems evaluation in meeting business needs
- Great career
- Good salary
- Project Manager role mainly in Banking IT software projects, preferably someone who has implemented compliance related application for banks.
MalaysiaPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR11,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR132,000)
- Fantastic career growth and company culture
- Good Salary package
- Plan, execute and manage the delivery of the assigned projects. This include managing and centralising documents repository and project progress.
- Attractive salary
- Excellent Career growth
- Project Manager role who manages Customer Project Delivery to Lead small to medium Regional Infrastructure Projects
- To manage the Project Team and also to lead & mentor internal as well as external resources
- Career opportunity with an impeccable Global IT services corporation
- Vast exposure to large-scale international projects - 360 project management
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for primary product and functional ownership over digital sites, applications and properties within a specific business channel within the company.
Must have good organizational ability, be able to multi-task within a complex environment and have good people skills. Communication requirements will extend to all levels within the company and company's partner organisations, with particular focus on IT and business users.
- Opportunity to stretch your potential in a well established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
A Global Software House in Malaysia is looking for a strong Project Management professional to deliver projects of high impact and visibility globally.
- Great career opportunity with top-notch Global engineering entity
- Extensive international exposure
Do you want to be a vital part of an innovation team tasked with addressing our customer's business needs and driving world-leading projects across Asia-Pacific region? Our client, a Global renowned Telco solutions provider is looking for strong Project Manager to drive the projects in the region.
- Great Career opportunity with a global player in the industry
- Conducive culture for professional growth