93 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (MYR)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
Rare opportunity within the intelligence systems industry for an experienced Managing Director to lead a business through a period of ongoing development and continued growth.
- Your opportunity to be at the forefront of technology
- Global organisation
Are you a customer-oriented software engineer who is interested in travelling and meeting new people? Do you want to be part of an innovative team tasked with addressing our customer's business needs?
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- Career Opportunity with Global player in the field
- Overseas trainings and global career opportunities in EU and across APAC
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an MNC Organization in their Regional HRIS Implementations and Support for Asia Pacific.
- A unique opportunity with a well regarded and established European Company.
- Outstanding opportunity to work on SuccessFactors implementation and support
Our client is a Global Manufacturing organization, well reputable as an technology-driven organization in its industry with wide range of service offerings; Looking for a Senior Business Analyst to play an important role in driving strategic initiatives across the region.
- Regional Business Analyst opportunity with international career prospects
- Attractive package, culture, and benefits
This is a Data Engineer position which focuses on the competency in designing and coding batch as well as real time ETL. The Data Engineer would be pat of a team that actively designs and implements big data lake and analytical architecture on Hadoop.
- New Role
- Good Remuneration Package
As a Automation tester, you will participate and lead the QA activities for the web based/mobile/cloud applications.
- Fast-paced, fun, innovative and highly dynamic work environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Involving in global development projects, the Senior Java Developer will work closely with the team members to drive the design, development and implementation of applications.
- Opportunity to stretch your potential in a well established MNC
- First-class workplace environment with great culture
The PHP Developer will lead and involve actively in the development of critical web applications for the organization. From designing to coding and to implementation of the software, your key responsibilities include:
MalaysiaPermanentMYR7,000 - MYR8,000 per month (MYR84,000 - MYR96,000)
- Great career opportunity with an established organization
- Transparent career path for driven individual
- Responsible for perform analysis of business challenges, market requirements and identifying sales opportunity
- Excellent career opportunity
- Attractive salary package
About Michael Page Technology
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in technology recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in IT positions across the country.
Specialists In IT Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in IT, long-established networks in the sector across Asia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for IT jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist IT experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. With so many IT opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in Asia in mid to senior-level IT recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their IT career.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the IT sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how IT impacts businesses and the specific skills companies need, and we have the expertise to match talented jobseekers with a great new role that fits their skills, experience and career ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of IT experts specialise in recruiting IT professionals across the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Real Estate
- Retail and Luxury Brands
Some common roles for which we recruit include:
- Applications Manager
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Database Development and Administration
- Director of IT Infrastructure
- Information Security Analyst
- Infrastructure Design and Support Systems
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support Software
- General Manager, Technology
- Management Consultant (IT Advisory)
- Network Engineer
- Pre/Post-Sales Consultant
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Program Director or Manager
- Regional/Country IT Director
- Server/Systems Administrator
- Solutions Architect
Testimonials...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization....Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Michael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.