Finance & Accounting - Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
- Featured JobIpohPermanent
Seeking for a career growth, which not only allows for a high exposure business partnering role, but most importantly allows you to grow with a highly motivated team? Look no further, here is your opportunity to join a global MNC, where you can step up your growth to the next level.
*Candidates open for relocation to Ipoh are also welcome.
InternationalPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR120,000)
- Exceptional opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
- Warm environment and culture
Do you have what it takes to deliver a clear and accurate business performance analysis? Do you like to be involved in strategic and tactical action planning, and be part a business expansion? Look no further, here is the right opportunity for you to explore.
- *Exciting fast moving industry
- *Be part of the business growth and expansion
Our client is a world renowned manufacturer whose end product reaches a global presence; derive from the track-records of excellence and innovation.
Multi-awards winning and rapidly growing, they are a highly successful organization that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and up for challenges individual to join this amazing company.
InternationalPermanentMYR7,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR84,000 - MYR120,000)
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic MNC
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth
Looking for finance professionals who are commercially-sharp and highly analytical to apply for the position of Commercial Finance - Assistant Manager. *Please take note that this is a regional portfolio with occassional travelling required.
- Key position that is working closely with the business
- Opportunity to handle regional portfolio
This role requires the person to understand the key drivers of the business and translate it into financial plan. The Financial Analyst would have to analyse the financials and understand the issues or opportunities affecting the business and formulate a forecast for the business.
- This company has a multinational culture and excellent work environment
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious MNC
Take charge of the financial analysis, business planning, budgeting, strategic direction and resource allocation for the group.
InternationalPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Business partnering role in a highly dynamic company with great career prospect
Opportunity to join a leading company as the Finance Manager specifically supporting on Business Development, which plays a key part in driving the growth agenda of the organisation. This role will be covering other countries and travelling is required.
InternationalPermanentMYR7,000 - MYR9,000 per month (MYR84,000 - MYR108,000)
- An engaging role with high exposure
- Opportunity to handle regional portfolio
Our client is a large and very established FMCG organisation with multiple well-known brands under its umbrella. They one of the leading companies in the consumer segment. And as one of the best, they are looking to hire great talents and in developing them further by providing progression opportunities and international placements.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR6,500 - MYR8,500 per month (MYR78,000 - MYR102,000)
- Join one of the leading international FMCG company
- Opportunity for career progression and international placement
Our client is a MNC with many years of establishment, global presence and they are reputable retailer of international brands. As part of their growth plans, they are looking to expand their headcount. As such, they are looking for a highly-driven individual who is eager to learn and ready to take-on a challenging yet engaging role of Business Analyst.
SelangorPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR6,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR72,000)
- High exposure role in a challenging and engaging role
- Opportunity to business partner with various functions
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. The organization puts the quality of their products and services to the upmost excellence in order to give the best experience to their end users. They are looking to welcome on board a Financial Analyst for shared services, and potentially groom this talent to grow with the organization
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment with a chance to work with like-minded individua