Finance & Accounting - Credit Analysis jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis jobs
Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia; our client is a market leading brand in the global services industry. Driving diversity for commercial success, continuous improvement outlook and competitive benefits is what they encompass.
They are experiencing an exciting time of growth with many new projects coming inbound. These expansions has created opportunities for experienced Credit Analyst Professionals to join their diverse team.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM3,500 - RM5,500 depending on experience)
- Enriching career prospect within an established and dynamic organisation
Looking for an Assistant Manager - Credit Control for one of the biggest services industry.
- Work for an international company with great global presence
- Salary range from RM 5,500 to RM 8,000 depending on experience
Our client is one of the world largest pharmaceutical goods group with amazing global presence. With decades of experience in providing complex solutions for our medical needs, this organization is looking out for assertive and charismatic Senior Credit Analysts to join them.
Join their established hub and be a business partner to their APAC business region!
Shah AlamPermanentMYR3,000 - MYR5,500
- Key role in world leading Shared Services Centre
- Opportunity to advise business from a commercial liquidity sense
Multinational Company, listed in multiple stock exchange
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
- Multinational Company, listed in multiple stock exchange
- Great progression
Part of a pioneer team with an innovative start up
- The way forward for the industry
- Innovative start up
Well known MNC Company
Good benefits and remuneration package
- Well known MNC Company
- Good benefits and remuneration package
Our client is looking for experience shared services professionals who have had at least 3 years of experience in Credit & Collections in the Finance Shared Services industry.
- Opportunity to travel when handling the migration of the function from the end
- Excellent company location