Finance & Accounting - Credit Analysis jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Within a newly setup Shared Services Centre that supports APAC region. Currently they are seeking for the right candidates to be part of the pioneer team who would determine the culture of their SSC, ensuring that all accounting activities are accordance to the group's policy and best practices. If you are an experience finance shared services candidate looking for a challenge in transition activities, you are most welcome to apply.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM5,500) - depending on experience
- Work for a progressive organization who value internal promotion
Looking for an Assistant Manager - Credit Control for one of the biggest services industry.
Shah AlamPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR8,000
- Work for an international company with great global presence
- Salary range from RM 5,500 to RM 9,000 depending on experience
Reputable Multinational Company
Attractive salary package
- Reputable Multinational Company
- Attractive salary package
Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia; our client is a market leading brand in the global services industry. Driving diversity for commercial success, continuous improvement outlook and competitive benefits is what they encompass.
They are experiencing an exciting time of growth with many new projects coming inbound. These expansions has created opportunities for experienced Credit Analyst Professionals to join their diverse team.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM3,500 - RM5,500 depending on experience)
- Enriching career prospect within an established and dynamic organisation
Our client is one of the world largest pharmaceutical goods group with amazing global presence. With decades of experience in providing complex solutions for our medical needs, this organization is looking out for assertive and charismatic Senior Credit Analysts to join them.
Join their established hub and be a business partner to their APAC business region!
Shah AlamPermanentMYR3,000 - MYR5,500
- Key role in world leading Shared Services Centre
- Opportunity to advise business from a commercial liquidity sense
Multinational Company, listed in multiple stock exchange
- Multinational Company, listed in multiple stock exchange
- Great progression
Well known MNC Company
Good benefits and remuneration package
- Well known MNC Company
- Good benefits and remuneration package
Our client is looking for experience shared services professionals who have had at least 3 years of experience in Credit & Collections in the Finance Shared Services industry.
- Opportunity to travel when handling the migration of the function from the end
- Excellent company location