Executive Search - Sales jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanentMYR25,000 - MYR30,000 per month (MYR300,000 - MYR360,000)
The General Manager acts as the country business leader to head all aspects of the local operations to drive top performance and achieve the country's objectives. You will take full responsibility to develop effective business strategies that meet the market needs, budgets and results. The key responsibilities are:
- Prepare reports for the Board on a monthly and annual basis summarizing the market penetration, sales volumes, both achieved and forecast.
- Prepare and evolve the short-term and long-term sales targets, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans utilizing Google analytic.
- Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist U for Life in determining and meeting its long and short term goals and strategic objectives.
- Co-ordinate product development including implementing and developing other product lines on the web application.
- Co-ordinate and implement the marketing strategy approved by the BOD
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns including print, online, radio and social media
- Develop and maintain a Facebook page or blog
- Develop an Organic Search Engine strategy and Ad words campaigns
- Oversee preparation and implementation of annual budget and any audits as may be required.
- Manage all public relations and media related matters.
- Develop strategies to drive top line of the business, turning around profits and revenue
- Act as the business leader who portrays firm decision-making and motivates by example
- Communicate the company vision, values, strategies and objectives
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR7,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR84,000)
- Competitive salary offered to the right candidate
- A chance to run an exciting and fast growing online business
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team. You will be fully trained and supported by the most experienced senior management in the recruitment industry within Malaysia.
- Fast track career progression
- Fantastic regional opportunities
Reporting to the Executive Director, the role will be managing the day-to-day manpower resources of the team to achieve optimum performance. The Service Delivery Director will manage the overall client relationship, operations maximizing resources for optimal success in attaining the revenue goal for a single/multiple lines of business which includes revenue assurance and sales, forecasting and invoicing.
- American based MNC specializing in contact centre management
- Senior management role