Executive Search jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanentMYR25,000 - MYR30,000 per month (MYR300,000 - MYR360,000)
The General Manager acts as the country business leader to head all aspects of the local operations to drive top performance and achieve the country's objectives. You will take full responsibility to develop effective business strategies that meet the market needs, budgets and results. The key responsibilities are:
- Prepare reports for the Board on a monthly and annual basis summarizing the market penetration, sales volumes, both achieved and forecast.
- Prepare and evolve the short-term and long-term sales targets, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans utilizing Google analytic.
- Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist U for Life in determining and meeting its long and short term goals and strategic objectives.
- Co-ordinate product development including implementing and developing other product lines on the web application.
- Co-ordinate and implement the marketing strategy approved by the BOD
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns including print, online, radio and social media
- Develop and maintain a Facebook page or blog
- Develop an Organic Search Engine strategy and Ad words campaigns
- Oversee preparation and implementation of annual budget and any audits as may be required.
- Manage all public relations and media related matters.
- Develop strategies to drive top line of the business, turning around profits and revenue
- Act as the business leader who portrays firm decision-making and motivates by example
- Communicate the company vision, values, strategies and objectives
- Competitive salary offered to the right candidate
- A chance to run an exciting and fast growing online business
An operational leadership role in one of the most exciting companies within it's industry based out of Manila, Philippines. This is an exciting challenge for a young but driven and entrepreneurial leader who would like to work in a fast paced and dynamic company, while having the ability to put his/her own mark on the business.
- Exciting and fast growing business
- Young entrepreneurial environment
An exciting opportunity to be a senior leader in a leading Asian conglomerate, driving all communication, public relations and investor relations activities.
- Lead the Group Communication department of the Conglomerate
- Committed in sustainability and engagements with NGOs
This is a role reporting to Country Manager working with the design and development of the products positioning in the market.
- Big Three Consultants are encouraged to apply
- Impactful and high visibility role
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. You will also act as a digital specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience. You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, digital trends and salary levels.
- First class training & development throughout your career
- Fast track promotion into management opportunities
The applicant will be required to strategic, plan build and lead a reputable consultancy team of senior consultants and at the same time ensuring the direction and the development of the department on a holistic approach.
- An opportunity working with a Global-Network leader of Research & Consultancy
- A career-changing opportunity to build and lead a reputable team around you
An exciting and rare opportunity based in Malaysia for a high calibre Managing Director to join a well-established conglomerate in their journey of growth and transformation. Experience in the automotive sales industry is a key requirement for this position.
- Exciting regional role - Automotive industry
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, Global Headquarters
This is a newly created role, driven by the senior management in order to implement change across the organization. The overall purpose of the role is to aid executive leadership in setting strategy for the organization through providing subject matter expertise for analysis, research and solution development.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR7,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR84,000)
- Opportunity to create strategic change to the organization
- High visibility with senior stakeholders, both internal and external
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team. You will be fully trained and supported by the most experienced senior management in the recruitment industry within Malaysia.
- Fast track career progression
- Fantastic regional opportunities
Reporting to the Executive Director, the role will be managing the day-to-day manpower resources of the team to achieve optimum performance. The Service Delivery Director will manage the overall client relationship, operations maximizing resources for optimal success in attaining the revenue goal for a single/multiple lines of business which includes revenue assurance and sales, forecasting and invoicing.
- American based MNC specializing in contact centre management
- Senior management role
About Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive, provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognized for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organizations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Others search, we F-I-N-D. Flexible, Insight, Network and Delivery – these four words define our approach to executive search.
Flexible: We recognise each hiring requirement is unique, and so our talent attraction solution should reflect this. While a confidential search of the market is appropriate in some cases, a branded advertising campaign is a better route to market in others. We define an approach based on search, advertised selection or a combination of the two, depending on client requirements.
Insight: We have an established global presence, with offices in most key business centres worldwide. Our consultants are regional specialists; they know your local market inside out. Combine this with the infrastructure and integrated international network of PageGroup and we have the capability to handle any search assignment.
Network: Our shortlists aren't sourced solely by consulting a “little black book”. Nor are they limited by a lack of market coverage; our internal research function combines with our developed networks at every level for access to the widest range of people.
Delivery: Page Executive's priority isn't earning a retainer fee — it's completing our search mandate by providing access to the top talent within the agreed timescale. Our aim is to build lasting professional relationships, and the best way to do this is to provide an honest appraisal of the market and deliver what we say we will.
To find out how we can do the same for you, please get in touch to:
- Brief us on your assignment
- Request a meeting
- Enquire about our talent mapping and salary benchmarking services
- Have a confidential discussion about the market
Get in touch with us here.
TestimonialsNordin Technologies Group...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization.Air Products Shared Services Sdn Bhd...Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Valeant MalaysiaMichael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.