Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
A leading food manufacturer is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall Factory Quality.
- Multinational Corporation
- Career Growth Opportunities
Reporting to the Head of Quality, the QC Manager will monitor, analyzes and implement Quality Assurance plan for the plant. The incumbent will also be responsible in ensuring Quality Control of the end product and product stability in the plant.
JohorTemporaryMYR96,000 - MYR144,000
- Multinational Client
- Opportunity for Regional Opportunities
An exciting QA Manager opportunity with a fast growing international food manufacturer with presence in more than sixty countries.
- Fast Growing International Food Manufacturer
- Managerial Role
- Leading Multinational Company in the Sporting Goods industry with established presence worldwide.
- Opportunity within a fast-paced and challenging working environment.
SelangorPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR8,000
- *Opportunity within a fast-paced and challenging working environment.
- *Opportunity to contribute as a part of a global industry leader in the sportin
A global leading food ingredients manufacturer is currently looking for a Packaging Technologist. The incumbent will acts as a central packaging expert that will support packaging related activities for all business units and production sites in the Asia Pacific region.
Shah AlamPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR72,000 - MYR120,000)
- Regional exposure
- Training and development opportunities
Local manufacturer of plastic products for the FMCG world looking for a competent and proactive Quality Manager to look after all QA and QC operations.
InternationalPermanentMYR4,000 - MYR5,500 per month (MYR48,000 - MYR66,000)
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Good Training and Development
This is a Quality Engineer role based out of a manufacturing facility based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Multinational Company
- Fast Track Career Progression
The Regional Quality Manager is expected to provide support to the operations of quality activities in SEA region that align with global quality goals. The incumbent will also posses strong leadership in leading the quality team to drive best practices.
InternationalPermanentMYR80,000 - MYR90,000
- World-renowned MNC
- Regional Exposure
This is a Quality Assurance Specialist role where the incumbent will support the Quality documentations and systems for 2 manufacturing sites. HACCP/GMP experience is necessary
Negeri SembilanPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR6,500 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR78,000)
- Fast Growing Company
- Permanent Role
One of Malaysia's fastest growing poultry processing operations looking for a highly capable Quality Manager with strong managerial abilities to oversee QA/QC matters. He/She reports in to the Board of Directors with a dotted line to the Factory Manager and will be managing a team of 5-6 executives.
- Training & development opportunities
- Full ownership over your area of work function