Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
This is a role for a Technical Director focusing on the Railway Industry
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR300,000 - MYR4,000,000
- Technical Director
- Railway Industry
The Engineering Director is expected to provide technical excellence across a number of operational functions within the Engineering function in Asia. The incumbent will also possess strong leadership skills to drive best practices and regional initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading regional engineering projects and processes leveraging on common tools for estimation, project documentation, and equipment evaluation to improve the overall efficiency of all manufacturing facilities across Asia.
- Oversee the design, conceptualization, planning and execution of all regional projects.
- Setting direction for the company's long term plans in areas of budgeting, costing analysis, SPC and financial management of the Engineering teams.
- Ensuring optimum Health, Safety and Environment effort are implemented globally particularly in areas of Sustainability Engineering and Energy Management.
- Actively involved in the development and planning of Engineering best practices across the region.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders (Suppliers, Leadership team, cross functional decision makers and contractors) in areas of performance management.
- Providing Engineering support for all manufacturing facilities across the region in areas of Capital Expenditure Projects, Line Installation, Plant Expansion, Machinery upgrade and commissioning.
- Driving and actively involved in LEAN initiatives and programs to improve the work efficiency within the organization.
- Work with Global Engineering and key contractors to improve the flexibility of all manufacturing processes.
- Managing a strategic network of key contacts and suppliers to ensure optimum performance.
- Improving key competencies of the Engineering team by constantly providing training and development programs.
- Director Level Position for a reknown FMCG
- Wide Coverage Across Asia