Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
The incumbent will assist the Senior Manager to manage projects and budgets, resolve issues to ensure project quality and schedule are maintained.
- Leadership Opportunity
- Industry Leader
This is a leading role overseeing the entire spectrum of Project Management in a Manufacturing environment. The successful incumbent will take lead in the development, planning, and execution of various CAPEX and OPEX projects within the region.
- European Multinational Company
- Senior Leadership Role
Engineering Manager to provide technical leadership and to look into the areas of Maintenance and Improvement Projects for the Factory .
- Engineering Managerial position with a MNC company based in Klang
- Exciting Career path and newly created role
This role is a mixture of vendor management and project management. It will focus on ensuring Supplier quality and managing project roll out where new equipment is concerned.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR300,000 - MYR4,000,000
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
The Engineering Director is expected to provide technical excellence across a number of operational functions within the Engineering function in Asia. The incumbent will also possess strong leadership skills to drive best practices and regional initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading regional engineering projects and processes leveraging on common tools for estimation, project documentation, and equipment evaluation to improve the overall efficiency of all manufacturing facilities across Asia.
- Oversee the design, conceptualization, planning and execution of all regional projects.
- Setting direction for the company's long term plans in areas of budgeting, costing analysis, SPC and financial management of the Engineering teams.
- Ensuring optimum Health, Safety and Environment effort are implemented globally particularly in areas of Sustainability Engineering and Energy Management.
- Actively involved in the development and planning of Engineering best practices across the region.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders (Suppliers, Leadership team, cross functional decision makers and contractors) in areas of performance management.
- Providing Engineering support for all manufacturing facilities across the region in areas of Capital Expenditure Projects, Line Installation, Plant Expansion, Machinery upgrade and commissioning.
- Driving and actively involved in LEAN initiatives and programs to improve the work efficiency within the organization.
- Work with Global Engineering and key contractors to improve the flexibility of all manufacturing processes.
- Managing a strategic network of key contacts and suppliers to ensure optimum performance.
- Improving key competencies of the Engineering team by constantly providing training and development programs.
- Director Level Position for a reknown FMCG
- Wide Coverage Across Asia