Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
Our Client is a leading industrial conglomerate. They have recently embarked in a number of high profile projects in Cambodia including the setup of a green field plant for pipe and fitting manufacturing for PVC, PU, PE, PR, etc. with a production capacity of 7 to 10 lines. The Plant Manager will be directly responsible to oversee all plant operations; including production planning, scheduling, coordination and throughput monitoring.
- Responsible for the setup of a greenfield plant for pipe
- Oversee all plant operations for a leading conglomerate company
The role is responsible for supply chain market research and analytics covering assembling data from external and internal sources, analysing data/performance and conducting benchmarking. As the custodian of supply chain information and data, he/she will lead the analysis and categorisation of spend data. The role will provide measurement / KPIs definition, publish key supply chain statistics and performance indicators (KPIs).
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
An exciting opportunity with a market leading FMCG, looking for a Shift Production Executive that reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Exciting career opportunity
- Comprehensive package
This role will be reporting to the President, the incumbent will be responsible for daily operations, oversee employees, production and efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Market Leader
- Attractive Salary Package
The role and responsibility of the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager is to spearhead all HSE related activity and drive HSE initiatives across the organization. You role will include the following:-
- Organising and supporting HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
- Ensuring that safety measures are in compliance with the local authorities.
Shah AlamPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR15,000
- Multinational Organization
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Look into the areas of Manufacturing and ensuring all goods are manufactured adhering to good quality standards. Continue to look into improving the manufacturing processes and standards . Also to manage Customer's feedback with the Quality Department .
- Challenging career opportunity in a fast paced industry
- Exciting career opportunity with a Japanese MNC