Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobJohor BahruPermanent
The Operations Director will lead the Malaysia business to achieve growth objectives, whilst increasing the levels of efficiency and profitability of the factory operations. Reporting to the Managing Director of Asia, the Operations Director will lead the site in Johor in areas of Quality, Production, Engineering, LEAN, HSE and Warehouse.
- Senior Position with a MNC
- Leading industrial Specialist
Senior Vice President for IBS (Industrialized Building System) who will be leading the IBS manufacturing and implementation team.
Also not limited to business development initiatives.
- Senior Vice President
- IBS (Industrialized Building System)
Market leading FMCGs looking for Production Managers in various locations. (Kuantan, Klang Valley, Johor)
- Managerial role in a MNC
- Comprehensive package
- Requires high level leadership to be able to contribute to the overall formulation of overall business strategy; identify gaps in all related areas (benchmark against the best standard) and set up a practical improvement plan; lead and manage a team of Managers to achieve the business strategy at lowest cost and building up a strong safety culture across the team.
- Support the direct relationship within departments to enable interface with other functional areas contributing to the whole organization success.
- Ensure the skills and competency of team members are built and maintained for optimum performance.
- Ensure overall manufacturing excellence deployment must meet objectives within budgeted cost. Ensure Zero Lost Time Injury/Medical Treatment Injury and all incidents being reported at site.
- Work closely with the commercial team to meet the stretch target for OEE, uptime, PFT and conversion cost.
- Develop appropriate training packages which includes performance assessment and training plans.
- Develop a succession planning for manufacturing team.
- Conceptualize improvement projects related to safety, capacity, quality, etc.
- APAC based MNC specializing in the manufacturing of building materials.
- Senior management role with a regional scope in Asia
- Work closely within agriculture & manufacturing operations to cascade sustainability goals, translate goals into action plan & periodically follow-through on execution status
- Identify expertise support from external consultants, develop scopes of work and manage consultants' performance
- Conduct Annual Water/ Carbon Foot-Printing exercise to identify current state against corporate sustainability goals / industry benchmark, with plan to close gaps
- Establish & launch corporate sustainability campaign to all sites (Key manufacturing plants at /Plantations at Asia and South America)
- Implement best in class Sustainability/ Energy Conservation practice at manufacturing plants in Asia (ISO 50001 certification, water reclamation initiatives)
- Advocate group's sustainability position to customers, and align corporate sustainability goals with customers' expectations
- Manage/consult on environmental processes to assure proper waste management and minimization practices in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Manage/consult on environmental processes to assure proper surface and ground water management (i.e. permitting, treatment, etc)
- Regional Coverage - Extensive Coverage
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Challenging and Exciting Engineering Managerial position with a Global Automotive Manufacturing brand based in Thailand. As they are expanding they are looking for someone who is keen to take on the challenge in levelling up the Plant's performance in the areas of Operations ( Production , Maintenance , Product Improvement and QHSE ) To provide continuous improvement ideas and implementation to develop the workforce.
- Engineering Managerial position with an Automotive Manufacturing company
- Technical Operations and Leadership role based in Thailand with a MNC
An Engineering Manager position based in Thailand that is both a challenging and an exiciting role that provides Technical Leadership and to develop the plant's workforce. To look into continuous improvement plans to help the plant operate better and to continue to create good quality products to meet client's demand.
- Senior Managerial role with a MNC Automotive Company
- Exciting Career path
A pioneering role for an upcoming Manufacturing Plant in Johor Bahru that looks into manufacturing building materials to supply to the Construction Projects for Johor.
- newly developed role for a new business expansion
- Senior Management role for Leading Development company