Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobIpohPermanentMYR7,000 - MYR14,000 per month (MYR84,000 - MYR168,000)
Highly profitable and rapidly growing multinational looking for a conscientious, technically savvy, and detail-oriented Laboratory Manager to lead a team of 10 in managing daily operations of the laboratory.
SelangorPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR16,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR192,000)
- Opportunity to add value to a growing and highly profitable Global Business
- Global travel and relocation privileges
Rapidly expanding company in the lighting pole business with a long manufacturing presence in Malaysia looking for an ambitious and highly competent Head of Operations to oversee day-to-day production and plant engineering matters.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Comprehensive salary package
Our client is one of the largest building materials manufacturers in South East Asia. With large operations in Malaysia and Indonesia, the incumbent would have to relocate to Indonesia to oversee the organisation's operations and procedures, as well as drive business efficiency. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and accountable for supervising the entire organization.
- Join a leading brand in South East Asia with strong career growth potential
- Be a key member of the Group's senior leadership team in Indonesia
To perform supervisory control of production department, activities, workforce management, worker duties, disciplinary and ensure department goals are achieved. To lead continuous improvement projects for maximise production efficiency, reduce down time and lower production cost.
- Leading Industrial Specialist
- Leadership Opportunity
Senior Vice President for IBS (Industrialized Building System) who will be leading the IBS manufacturing and implementation team.
Also not limited to business development initiatives.
- Senior Vice President
- IBS (Industrialized Building System)