Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobIpohPermanentMYR7,000 - MYR14,000 per month (MYR84,000 - MYR168,000)
Highly profitable and rapidly growing multinational looking for a conscientious, technically savvy, and detail-oriented Laboratory Manager to lead a team of 10 in managing daily operations of the laboratory.
Lahad DatuPermanentMYR7,000 - MYR14,000 per month (MYR84,000 - MYR168,000)
- Opportunity to add value to a growing and highly profitable Global Business
- Global travel and relocation privileges
NYSE-listed Multinational in the global chemical business looking for a highly flexible, competent, and resourceful Plant Manager to manage a newly set up plant in Lahad Datu, Sabah.
KulimPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR18,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR216,000)
- Comprehensive Salary Package
- Excellent Training and Development
Multinational in the heavy industry looking for driven and competent Engineering Manager/Director to look after multiple plants in Kulim.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Our client, a top Malaysian conglomerate is in the look out for a Operation Director for their Plantation division. The successful candidate should be a seasoned professional in the Agriculture field with more than 15 years of Operation/Estate Management experience in a senior management capacity.
- High Profile Local Client
- Regional Role
Our client is looking for a experienced Sustainability Manager with strong understanding of conservation agricultural practices and seed/soil research to be based at their facility based in Miri, Sarawak.
- Based in Miri, Sarawak
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Our client is a leading specialty chemical manufacturer with global presence in more than 35 countries and total revenue in excess of Euro 2 billion.
- Senior leadership role with a leading specialty chemical manufacturer
- Instrumental in defining and executing Global Business Unit strategy
A renowned EMS semiconductor company is currently in the look for a Senior Operations Manager for their plant in Penang, Malaysia. Reporting to the Managing Director directly, the Senior Operations Manager will be overseeing multiple teams within the manufacturing operations.
SelangorPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR16,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR192,000)
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great potential in career development
Rapidly expanding company in the lighting pole business with a long manufacturing presence in Malaysia looking for an ambitious and highly competent Head of Operations to oversee day-to-day production and plant engineering matters.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Comprehensive salary package
To perform supervisory control of production department, activities, workforce management, worker duties, disciplinary and ensure department goals are achieved. To lead continuous improvement projects for maximise production efficiency, reduce down time and lower production cost.
- Leading Industrial Specialist
- Leadership Opportunity
Senior Vice President for IBS (Industrialized Building System) who will be leading the IBS manufacturing and implementation team.
Also not limited to business development initiatives.
- Senior Vice President
- IBS (Industrialized Building System)