Engineering & Manufacturing - Mechanical jobs
4 Matching Jobs
MNC client in Food/FMCG looking for a Maintenance/Engineering Manager to head up their Engineering operations in their plant based in Klang Valley.
- Comprehensive salary package
- Excellent training and development
Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the service department while ensuring high customer's satisfaction. Manage fiscal & operational activities efficiently within the department while organising & supervising all service activities in dealer coverage area according to company guidelines. Advises and makes recommendations with respect to the best interest of the service department to ensure;
- Customer satisfaction & retention
- Service organisation motivation and performance
- Employee satisfaction and retention
- Achievement of targets set by company management
- Good career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
This role will be reporting to the Operation Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day maintenance operation in a cost effective way, and for ensuring factory machineries and equipment is at optimal conditions and meeting the company productivity & quality objectives.
- Market Leader
- Leadership Opportunity
A Senior Maintenance Engineer role with a MNC company that requires one to be able to provide Technical Leadership and manager the Maintenance Team in the areas of Preventive Maintenance (TPM)and Troubleshooting .
- Technical Leadership role with a MNC company
- Challenging and exciting role with a MNC company