Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
3 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
This role will be based in Hong Kong and provide overall management and leadership to supervise the entire manufacturing facilities in South China including processing, production and engineering to ensure that all products are produced according to the company's quality and standards.
- HongKong Based
- Attractive Compensation Package
This role will be responsible for managing a Large Food & Beverage Manufacturing plant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Headcount is approximately 600 people with a large product mix.
- Malaysia based role
- Expat package
The General Manager Plant role is responsible for:
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer's expectation
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Competitive remuneration package
- One of the fastest growing rubber manufacturing