Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design, R&D and NPI jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR7,500 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR90,000 - MYR180,000)
A fast-paced, dynamic, and highly profitable MNC in the sin industry is looking for a Research Manager to drive and lead product development work for Export and Malaysian markets. The key deliverables of this highly demanding role is to ensure efficient conversion to market of innovation /renovation initiatives.
Negeri SembilanPermanentMYR60,000 - MYR120,000
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting career growth prospects
Well established European MNC looking for a customer-centric Technical Service Lead to manage key customer relationships in Malaysia and potentially APAC.
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities
A technical Packaging Engineering Director position based in Penang that is both a challenging and an exciting role that provides Technical Leadership and to develop the technical workforce. To look into continuous improvement plans to help the organisation operate better and to continue to create good quality products to meet client's demand.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great career opportunity to be in a global role
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Global Strategy and providing design, CAD and engineering services to help the company grow. The ideal individual will bring a highly professional approach to solving technical design and production problems. The Product Engineer will develop product designs, specifications, process optimisation and manufacturing tooling resulting in high quality products that meet customer requirements.
- Step into a newly created role
- Working with a dynamic team
Leading global brand in semiconductor manufacturing looking for a highly competent Test Development Engineer who will be a valuable addition to its existing R&D function.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and global exposure
- Great remuneration package
- Lead a group of research scientists and researchers of different science disciplines in driving research innovations with new technical insights in line with company's strategies and directions.
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with local or oversea institutions to support technological advancements in personal care research.
- Partner with product innovation team and provide expertise and support that leads to new technical insights and innovations
- Lead a team to advance development and validation of new testing protocols in line with the need of product development team to support product efficacy
- Lead the team to establish product safety profile cross-categories to uphold the quality standard of the company
SelangorPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR20,000
- Senior leadership role in multinational organisation
- Comprehensive salary package
The Packaging Manager will be responsible for:
- Gathering data on packaging performance in end to end distribution and supply chain channels, analysing it and recommending next steps to improve packaging performance.
- Capturing knowledge in specifications and technical reports.
- Managing site packaging trials, technical transfers, NPIs, validation of new equipment from a technical packaging perspective etc.
- Creation of site Bill of Materials from site master template or first principles if need to be.
- Working with Regional Packaging to agree when changes need to be made to specifications and how these changes will be implemented, adhering to QMS processes.
- Ensure 100% compliance with internal and external quality, regulatory and other compliance systems.
- Leading and delivering multiple packaging performance development projects.
- Ensure packaging and packaging equipment validated to latest standards.
- Coverage across multiple countries in the APAC market.
- Tier-1 and rapidly growing brand name in consumer healthcare
- Exciting growth prospects