Engineering & Manufacturing - Automation / Mechatronics / Robotics jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Automation / Mechatronics / Robotics jobs
A newly created Senior Managerial role based in Johor for a MNC company that manufactures for the Automotive , Electrical product manufacturing companies . Looks into Automation & Maintenance matters, Process Engineering for Manufacturing and NPI.
- Newly created Engineering Manager role based in Johor
- Engineering Manager specialising in Filtration Parts manufacturing
A newly created TPM Engineering Managerial role with a MNC that manufactures building materials for the Industrial
- Engineering TPM Manager based in Malacca
- Good career path and remuneration package
The main role and responsibilities of the Quality Manager is as follows:-
- Responsibility for overseeing the Quality Department (Supplier, Customer Quality, PQA etc)
- To conduct internal and external quality audits
- Control of the QMS and overall business risk management in conjunction with the rest of the management team
- To coordinate customer, internal and supplier corrective and preventive actions.
- To establish and manage the Quality Management System
- To monitor customer compliant and internal processes performance and develop reports such Customer PPM, internal PPM, eQOS report, and any other reports as required by company.
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers for Quality Audits, Approvals, non-conformance control
- Reviewing Customer Feedback
- Coordinating quality training (internal and external)
- Multinational Organization
- Opportunities for Career Advancement