Construction - HSE&Q jobs
2 Matching Jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The incumbent must be a champion of best practice in HSE. This role holds primary responsibility as following:
- Property Development - also, overseeing third party construction companies, adhering to the standards & policies set.
- Asset Management - all properties that is generating rental income.
- Corporate - head office and satellite office activities involving both company personnel and occupational health.
- Corporate, Professionally Run Company
- Strong support from management on high standard of HSE Policy
Responsible for work involving quality and ensuring that all materials used in the project approval authorities. Ensure that each work according to standards and specification as in the contract.
- QA/QC Manager
- Highway and Railway Construction