Construction - Construction Manager / Director jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Construction Manager / Director jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
Technical professionals to lead on massive infrastructure (RAILWAY, HIGHWAY & WATER TREATMENT PLANT) projects in Malaysia.
- Chief Construction Officer/Project Manager/Construction Manager
- For Multiple Clients (RAILWAY, WATER TREATMENT PLANT, HIGHWAY)
A hybrid position of which the incumbent will have to manage projects and general management of the company.
- General Manager/Project Director
- for Marine projects
Administrate execution of Site possession, site clearing, site logistic, bore piling, caisson, pile-cap and piers, roadwork, drainage work, earthwork, temporary work, erection of gantry and launching of SBGs, bearing installation, fence work at PGA & FRU boundary, balance cantilever Box Bridge.
- Construction Manager
- Highway and Railway Construction
Executive Director (Groundwork Industry) position to manage the company's technical team and strategy.
- Executive Director
- Geotechnical/Groundwork Engineering