Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Data Scientist's portfolio will include developing the overall strategic and operational plan in response to the business needs through data analytic and modelling.
- A chance to be a part of a large MNC Company here in Malaysia
- An opportunity to join a fast growing expansion company
The Existing Customer Engagement Specialist would be required to oversee and drive the existing customer actives including upselling and crosselling in view to reactive the organziation's Customer's amd Client's Base.
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing general financial institution
- Excellent, industry-leading and highly competitive package and benefits
The Business Analytics Manager would be required to oversee analytics including modelling and forecasting together with integrating data analysis tools through statistical platforms working with both internal and external stakeholders
- An opportunity to be exposed to operations in across multiple industries
- An opportunity to work in an established company with an established corporate
The Usage Partnership Manager will be required to oversee the development and growth of the partnership development function in Malaysia and through this portfolio will drive strategy ensuring a competitive partner network with a compelling value proposition to clients.
- A chance to be apart of a Globally Connected MNC Organization in Malaysia
- AN opportunity to be exposed to the high-end and affluent market industry
The Marketing and Communications Manager would be required to manage and direct all aspects of marketing, branding, digital, and advertising and public relations related duties and carrying out both internal and external communications responsibilities. Other key areas include:
- Exciting professional exposure of the highest level on a regional stage
- Work in a dynamic and empowering corporate culture
The professional will carry out market and economic research on both global, regional markets and economic performance including industry trends of which information will then be in effort to guide and advice key departments within the organisation so they can undertake sound and wise business-related decisions. Some other responsibilities include:
- Gathering and analysing macro/micro environment intelligence data that may affect the group's business outcome
- Produce insightful thought leadership articles to facilitate the client's decision in their investments through the organisation's Unique Selling Features
- Build and develop in-house knowledge and expertise via engagement through regional and international conferences, forums and seminars
- To work closely with the national government and their agencies in providing relevant information and support to the MNCs' organisations.
MalaysiaPermanentMYR15,000 - MYR18,000 per month (MYR180,000 - MYR216,000)
- An opportunity working with a Global Multi-National Corporation
- Able to build a client based with some of the largest MNC
Do you possess the characteristics of an ambitious individual? Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global shared services, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global MNC.
In accordance with the centre's plans to further achieve operational excellence, they are looking for proven, top class, shared services professionals to apply to the role of Senior Manager, Change Management & Service Performance.
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a Fortune 500 shared services
- A great opportunity to develop your stakeholder management skills