Banking & Financial Services jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The Brand Manager would have the opportunity to oversee all branding and product marketing effort together with integrating and complying with latest product launches and enhancements working across both conventional and digital marketing and branding activities.
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing financial services company
- Excellent, industry-leading and highly competitive package and benefits
As the Business Data Scientist, you will advocate, evangelise and build data-fuelled products. You'll dig in and become an expert on our data sets. You will provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core deliverable.
- A chance to be a part of a large MNC Company here in Malaysia
- An opportunity to join a fast growing expansion company
This opportunity represents an opportunity to lead a team of audit professionals in an international leading bank to perform audit for various business units. The successful applicant will be able to have broad view of the operations of an international bank and the systems.
- A long term career advancement within a global organization.
- Opportunity to lead a team of professionals for an international bank.
This opportunity allows the right candidate to be part of a dynamic compliance team in a senior role in the financial services industry as part of a global multinational company.
- A competitive remuneration package & great benefits
- Access to a wide library of personal and technical courses and trainings
The aspiring individual will work to support and manage Market Intelligence & Research projects and initiatives to be more effective in providing key insights to the key business partners.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
- Be apart of Malaysia's best and fastest growing general financial company
- Opportunity to work in an established company and corporate culture
Are you an Accountant or Assistant Manager within the Financial Services industry? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join one of the largest Bank in the World
- Develop your career with good career prospect
With the recent setup of Finance Hub in Malaysia, our client is seeking the right candidate with a right attitude. The candidate will be in charge of day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice.
InternationalPermanentMYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR144,000 - MYR180,000)
- Opportunity to work in a top-tier Pharmaceutical Organisation
- Job rotation to other functional teams
Are you seeking to leverage your Japanese or Korean speaking skills in a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global organization.
You will join a global hub with opportunities for learning. The company is looking for dynamic and customer oriented candidates to apply to the role of Customer Operations Manager (Japanese / Korean speaker).
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a well known global MNC
- A great opportunity to develop your technical and commercial skills
Within a newly set up Shared Service Centre, you are given the opportunity to work as the pioneer team to perform task migration for the APAC countries. Apart from all the technical skillsets that you can bring onboard, our client is placing more reliance in getting a candidate with the right attitude.
- Exciting opportunity as pioneering team
- Environment that values your contribution
This is a good opportunity to join a leading insurer for a governance professional looking for change in environment. The role is suitable for the candidate who is looking for an added-value role and advisory function outside of the regulatory compliance world. It allows for you to take a step up in your career to manage a team and work with senior level stakeholders to grow the business in an ethical manner to further grow the reputation of the organization.
- High impact and visibility with senior management
- A great opportunity to join a leading insurer
About Michael Page Banking
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in banking recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Kuala Lumpur in 2011, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in financial services positions across the country.
Specialists In Banking Recruitment
Michael Page Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialised consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.
We proactively partner with a diverse list of clients including investment banks, retail banks, private banks, family office, hedge funds, asset management and insurance companies. With long-established networks in the banking sector, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first recruitment choice for ambitious banking professionals.
In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated financial services team specialises in recruiting banking professionals across the following areas:
- Heads of Compliance – Regional/Country/Product
- Front Office Compliance Advisory
- Control Room
- Monitoring & Surveillance
- AML – Fraud/Investigations/SARs
- Regulatory Affairs/Policy
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Operational Risk
- Upstream Risk
Risk & Compliance:
- Finance Controller/Director
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Regulatory Reporting
- Product Control
- Finance Business Managers/COO
Accounting & Finance:
- Investment Banking/PE
- Research – Credit & Equity
- Investment Managers
- Commodity Finance/Trade Finance
- Project Finance
- Leveraged Finance
- Structured Lending
- Trade Finance
- Corporate Banking/Coverage
- Product Sales
- Transaction Banking
- Retail and Priority Banking
- Senior Management Roles (Head of Risk / Compliance)
- Compliance (General, Product, AML, Anti-fraud)
- Credit Administration
- Credit Analysis (SME, MNC, FI, LLC)
- Credit Approval
- Market Risk
- Operational Risk
- Senior Management Roles (CFO, FC, Head of IA, Chief Tax Officer)
- Financial Analyst
- Regulatory Reporting
- Head Office Reporting
- Internal Audit (Product audit, ops audit, IT audit)
- Operation (General Ops, Trade, Cash, Treasury)
- Product Control (Wholesale Banking, Global Markets, Consumer Banking)
- Program/Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Service Delivery
- IT Consulting
- Business Process Reengineering
- Executive Technology Management
- Settlements and Documentation
- Custody and Clearing
- Operations Risk Management
- Reference Data
- Collateral Management and Valuations
- Corporate Actions
- Client Onboarding/Client Services
- Cash and Payment Operations
- Project Management/Business Analysts
- Prime Brokerage
- Financial Planning
- Employer Relationship Management
- Member Education and Advice
- Member and Advisor Services
- Fund Administration
- SMSF Accounting
Wealth Management and Superannuation:
- Client Services
- Claims Administration
- Case Management
- Administration and Office Support
- Human Resources
- Legal – General Counsel/In-house Counsel
- Sales and Marketing
- Property/Facilities Management
Other Support Services:
Testimonials...Michael Page spent time in understanding our needs to ensure the best talent placement. They are professional, dedicated and passionate. We are happy having Michael Page to recruit key people for our organization....Michael Page has provided us with good services in recruiting finance talents over the past year. Our experience dealing with Michael Page has always been a pleasure...Michael Page has been consistently identified high calibre and appropriate candidates who are well-worth considering for the recruitment need for our business. They have been professional and reliable.