Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms
29 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
You will be a senior software engineer/technology expert who will take an active role in designing, supporting and implementing the best practise development to custom enterprise application development and maintenance for large corporations both within Asia and worldwide.
MalaysiaPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR96,000)
- Software developer specializing in Java stack
- Experience in software development life-cycle
Responsible for ensuring implementation of requirements of the systems and optimal performance to clients is managed and successful for applications locally, regionally or globally developed
- Great company culture
- Excellent salary package
An exciting and highly disruptive start-up backed by a highly strategic & well-funded JV is looking for a CTO who is passionate about start-ups. Previous Startup experience is highly favorable.
- Disruptive Startup
The ECommerce Operation Specialist will manage the day-to-day content related activities of the digital channels (Website, Mobile site) by :
- Ensuring eCommerce boutiques provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers
- Updating digital boutiques with content and features according to local campaigns and global product launch
- Contributing to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience across eCommerce boutiques
- Attractive package, culture, and benefits
- Career advacnement opportunity
This is an IT Support role, primarily responsible for all Level 1(L1) support activities covering the SEApac region.
- New Role
- Career Progression
You will be responsible for creating and improving user journey experience for an e-commerce platform, both on the web and mobile application to help increase conversion and revenue for the company. You will also be leading a team of 4 designers.
- fast-paced environment
- employee empowerment
Our client has a long-standing history of excellence in office automation and IT solutions, and has successfully expanded their operations across the globe. With their innovative, market-leading core technologies, they have since then diversified their core business, in a series of global and local acquisitions. The company has over 70 years of operations in Malaysia, and incorporates both their best practices and continuous innovation throughout their business operations. For the upcoming year, our client intends to drive their IT solutions division, and are looking for ambitious individuals who are up to the challenge to further grow and expand the company's market coverage nationwide.
- Opportunity to work in a highly reputable multinational conglomerate
- Excellent opportunities for career and personal development
The shortlisted candidate is responsible to manage full spectrum of HR and to assist managers on a daily basis regarding HR matters.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR72,000 - MYR120,000)
- Career growth
- Hands-on opportunity
- Good working culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Attractive remuneration package (Based on previous experience)
- Great working environment.
You will be responsible in leading the implementation of all of the corporate partnerships in Malaysia as a key aspect to grow the business. Partnerships with OEMs, mobile carriers, media companies, and online portals are key to the company's user acquisition and monetisation.
- An opportunity to join a pioneer and growing company in the market
- Innovative and fun working environment