Browse by Industry - Property
40 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
An established and renowned Construction company, specialising in infrastructure construction is looking for a Contracts Director to join their expanding team.
- Leading Infrastructure Construction company
- Seeking an experienced Contracts Director
Excellent opportunity to be part of a leading MNC in the property industry
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic MNC
- High visibility role with the ability to make impact
Are you a Senior Finance Manager or Financial Controller with Property background and Corporate Finance experience? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Property Firm in Malaysia
- Develop your career in this company with good career prospect
Candidate need to familiar with IFCA and responsible to set up the SOP and processes including sales conversions, signing of Sales & Purchase agreements, loan draw downs, sales report, sending out notice of billings.
- 6 working days
- Based in Nilai
Candidate is responsible for the overall management of the mall through effective management of its daily operations.
- Excellent carrer progression
- Based in Penang, Perak, Selangor, Johor
The is 12 months contract role. The role requires you to manage rides attractions operations in compliance to the local authority requirement and safety standard. This role requires someone who has high technical acumen, resourceful, decisive, quick thinking in problem solving and work independently.
- 12 months contract role
- Expatriate are welcome to apply
This role will require you to be responsible for running multiple mixed development sites particularly residential building development and contracts within the Klang Valley. You will be supported by Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Design and office based support. This position will play a key role within the business, and as such there will be strong opportunity to progress.
- Award Winning Property Developer
- High Visibility projects
Responsible and accountable for the management of the Planning Department based at HQ.
Coordinates and integrates planning functions and responsibilities of all site projects and HQ operations and liaises with all relevant departments.
Prepares and or supervises preparation of tender and construction programs, mitigation or acceleration plans and progress reporting.
Penang IslandPermanentMYR18,000 - MYR20,000 per month (MYR216,000 - MYR240,000)
- Assistant General Manager
- Highway and Railway Construction
Newly created business partnering position to assist the CFO.
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Business partnering role
A leading Architectural & Interior Design Consultancy firm is seeking for an Interior Designer/Project Manager for their Malaysian office.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Seeking experienced Interior Designer