Browse by Industry - Property
26 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
An established and renowned Construction company, specialising in infrastructure construction is looking for a Contracts Director to join their expanding team.
Featured JobJohor BahruPermanentMYR240,000 - MYR250,000
- Leading Infrastructure Construction company
- Seeking an experienced Contracts Director
Seeking a Sales Director to lead the sales team to achieve key business goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Greatest nation builder - projects worth more than RM 2bil in recent years
- Opportunity working with the premier township developer in South East Asia
As the Regional Procurement Manager, you will lead and manage the Malaysia Supply Chain Solutions team. You will also be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies for a category within Enterprise Facilities Management.
- A great role with an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
Dynamic construction company are seeking Quantity Surveyors to assist with their expansion plans.
- Established public listed company
- Multiple positions available
Candidate is responsible to Manage leasing programs and activities including planning and development, leasing management increasing various malls profitability with the most desirable and productive tenants: long-term & short term leasing, speciality, kiosk, food court and seasonal tenants.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Excellent carrer progression
To lead and work on IT Projects or related tasks that may be assigned from time to time and ensure timely and quality deliverables
- To assume ownership of new IT technical design documentation and related processes
- To provide technical guidance on requirement study, design, testing and implementation as well as systems evaluation in meeting business needs
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR7,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR84,000)
- Great career
- Good salary
Are you an Accountant? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
Are you an Accountant, Finance Manager or Financial Controller in the Hospitality Industry? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest Property Company in the World
- Huge company with good career growth
This role will require you to be responsible for the Contracts and Commercial Management of urban and township development comprising of hospitality, commercial and residential developments. You will be supported by an established team of Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Design and office based support. This position will play a key role within the business, and as such there will be strong opportunity to progress.
- Pubic Listed Property Developer
- Opportunity to be part of an Innovative Mega Project
This will role will require you to assist in the design, planning and in particular the construction documentation/administration phase of the high quality, technologically advanced buildings and other structures.
- Must have strong Revit skills and experience
- Attractive remuneration salary and benefits