Browse by Industry - Media & Agency
10 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Senior / general management function focused on sales and operation for a leading media company based in Cambodia.
- Top level management role in one of the leading media company in Cambodia
- Proven track record experience in sales and operations management
Are you a Senior Finance Manager or Financial Controller? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join one of the biggest service provider globally
- Exciting role in a highly dynamic company with good career prospect
- E-Commerce Market Leader
- Fast Pace Environment
- *Good career progression
- *Ability to work in a growing company
You will be responsible in creating a better user experience in the education industry.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Team-oriented culture
Exciting opportunity to work in the Media segment and a well-known power house in the market. Client is looking for a Production Planning & Operations Manager to help them expand market share. Role comes with people management exposure.
- Well-known Media power house
- Excellent leadership exposure
Calling all digital advertising experts to apply for this new position with a global advertising brand.
- A high growth potential business.
- Ownership and accountability for business growth.
You will be responsible for shaping strategy for the corporate use of social media platforms, including that of corporate websites, emerging platforms, and chat apps. You will be implementing strategic communications in the social media sphere based on strong knowledge of analytics for various social media platforms.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR6,000 - MYR9,000 per month (MYR72,000 - MYR108,000)
- Fun and challenging role (able to wear many hats)
- Innovative and friendly, team-oriented environment
Keen to be a part of a rapidly evolving industry?
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strategic location
The Business Intelligence Director, through this Global Role will helm the responsibility and portfolio of conducting research, market intelligence and data analytic across the region the business will Operate in.
- An opportunity for a High Level of Visibility - Senior Management Involvement
- A world-class team with experience and members from the US, Europe, Asia
You will be responsible in creating new features for automotive vertical of the company to help improve the online buying and selling platform for end users/customers.
- Dynamic and rewarding working environment
- Opportunity for career advancement