Browse by Industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
10 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobMalaysiaPermanent
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager would helm the responsibility of both developing and enhancing the product development and product marketing in improving their services to the customers they serve across the SEA region.
- Regional exposure with high visibility from the Senior Management Team
- Competitive salary package with above average performance bonuses
Candidate is responsible for the strategic direction and development in the golf club. Offering members and guests a total golf experience through golfing activities growing the business. Implementing high service standards and growing the membership base through creative sales and marketing.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR120,000)
- Based in Johor
- Well verse in golf course operation
Are you an Accountant, Assistant manager, or Finance Manager with group consolidation experience? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join one of the most renowned Conglomerates
- Senior role in a highly dynamic company with great career prospect
This role would be managing the overall operations of a 500 room hotel. Direct reports will include F&B, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Housekeeping and Front Desk.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR11,000 - MYR13,000 per month (MYR132,000 - MYR156,000)
- Hotel GM
- Great Location
Do you have SAP, process implementation or process improvement skill set? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join one of the well-known Service Company in the World
- Develop your career with good career progression
The aspiring applicant will be helm the portfolio of the company's overall Events and Entertainment activities and programs with the goal of daily planning including the shows and attractions appearances. This individual will play a crucial role in combining both portfolios to achieve the overall marketing division's set goal and target within a specific period of time
- An opportunity to be exposed to a well established & professional corp culture
- To liaise with large international branding organisation through Global Brands
You will be hands-on in performance marketing team, responsible in generating keyword research targeting the right audience.
- An opportunity to join fun and energetic workforce
- Innovative and friendly working environment
You will be responsible in driving revenue for the company by leveraging on their digital platforms. Brand presence has already been built and now it is to focus on driving in quality leads which will turn into increased conversion rate.
- dynamic and fun environment
- fruitful experience to add to portfolio
You will be responsible in driving new user acquisition for the company through digital channels by serving as performance marketing lead for Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Mobile App Advertising.
- An opportunity to join fastest growing technology company
- Advancement Opportunity