Browse by Industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
7 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
The Digital Marketing Manager will be reporting directly into the Director of Sales and Marketing. You will also be responsible for the following tasks:-
- Drive digital strategy and performance through multiple channels to increase hotel revenue, lead generation and acquisition.
- Conduct weekly reporting to assess and track campaigns to better understand user behavior and their purchasing patterns on e-commerce platform.
- Manage content and how it's distributed for all digital mediums including mobile, website and especially e-commerce.
- Curate fresh and engaging content to establish and increase user engagement on social media platforms.
- Work closely with online travel agencies (OTA's) and third party vendors to collaborate and implement promotional campaigns/offerings.
- Conduct research and be up to date on recent happenings in the industry to further improve branding and digital campaigns.
- Implement processes and develop new innovative ways to further improve work flow communication and engagement across various digital channels.
- Manage and execute campaigns based on allocated budget
- Opportunity to be a part of a luxury brand with rich heritage across the globe
- Chance to be a part of the pre-opening team
The Business Development Manager, APAC will be responsible for sales activities for shock pad that applies to the Sports industry across Asia Pacific Region. Drive specific growth opportunities in new market segments within the sports industry.
- Business development support: drive opportunities in new market segments.
- Take ownership of the account, including the development and execution of the account strategy, covering mid- to long-term objectives and measures.
- Negotiate and close deals or contracts with assigned accounts and provide operational guidance to the relevant departments/ local account managers to ensure implementation.
- Ability to identify potential business and engaging with the relevant stakeholders to secure new businesses.
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
This role would be managing the overall operations of a 500 room hotel. Direct reports will include F&B, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Housekeeping and Front Desk.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR11,000 - MYR13,000 per month (MYR132,000 - MYR156,000)
- Hotel GM
- Great Location
Do you have SAP, process implementation or process improvement skill set? If yes, what is next for you? This is an opportunity for someone like you who wants to challenge yourself to the next level.
- Great opportunity to join one of the well-known Service Company in the World
- Develop your career with good career progression
The aspiring applicant will be helm the portfolio of the company's overall Events and Entertainment activities and programs with the goal of daily planning including the shows and attractions appearances. This individual will play a crucial role in combining both portfolios to achieve the overall marketing division's set goal and target within a specific period of time
- An opportunity to be exposed to a well established & professional corp culture
- To liaise with large international branding organisation through Global Brands
You will be hands-on in performance marketing team, responsible in generating keyword research targeting the right audience.
- An opportunity to join fun and energetic workforce
- Innovative and friendly working environment
You will be responsible in driving revenue for the company by leveraging on their digital platforms. Brand presence has already been built and now it is to focus on driving in quality leads which will turn into increased conversion rate.
- dynamic and fun environment
- fruitful experience to add to portfolio