Browse by Industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
18 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR4,000 - MYR6,500 per month (MYR48,000 - MYR78,000)
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
Looking to seek out an exciting job opportunity within a globally recognised company? Our client is a well-known company with almost 50 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry which has grown to be a household name within the industry. Over the years, it continues to provide operational excellence by performing transactional activities in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
- Excellent growth opportunities within a great working environment.
- Attractive remuneration package
Step up and be a part of the leadership team
- MNC exposure
- Step up with a leadership team
My client is one of the largest leading health care manufacturer and well established business in Asia Pacific region. They do have instantlyrecognizable and reputable health care brand. Currently they are looking for a professional finance manager to lead their finance team at Philippines, located atBonifaciao Global City.
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospects
Exciting opportunities are open now!
Join our client, an expanding shared services center in Malaysia. As a dynamic and people focused organization, they believe in hiring the best people to grow alongside the organization.
Non accounting/finance grads are welcome to apply!
As long you're passionate and want to be part of a team that makes a difference, they are looking to hire up for challenges individuals.
- Great opportunity to be part of a pioneer team for a new set up.
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth opportunities
To provide sales team with leadership, tactical sales strategies, direction and resources to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Leading Pharmaceutical Brand
- Chance to join a brand new team
Our Client is a listed Conglomerate Group with an international presence, with a highly diversified portfolio, they have an excellent reputation for dynamics and quality. As the Group is flourishing and expanding, they are currently recruiting managerial professionals to join their organization. Experienced assistant managers and newly promoted managers (External Auditors) who are looking for their first commercial experience are strongly encouraged to apply in.
- Great working culture with multinational Shared Services Centre
- Excellent opportunity to lead a high performing team
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
MalaysiaPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR150,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR1,800,000)
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role
In this role, you will be an important contributor to the achievement of the organisation's strategies, goals and objectives through assuming overall responsibility for medical affairs and ensuring adequate information is integrated with key operational functions.
- Meritocratic MNC work environment
- Join a dynamic team with significant growth opportunities
Our Client is a Listed Conglomerate Group with a regional presence, with a highly diversified portfolio. At this juncture, they are looking externally to welcome on board a GL - Assistant Team Lead to groom this person to take over the division in the future. This is an excellent opportunity for an external promotion. Experienced senior (External Auditors) with significant leadership qualities who are looking for their first commercial experience are strongly encouraged to apply in.
- Opportunity to be part of a giant multinational organization.
- Attractive salary package (RM5,000 - RM7,000) depending on experience.