Browse by Industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
22 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client is one of the progressive MNC's in the imaging healthcare industry and is seeking to recruit a successful and seasoned sales professional to be based in Yangon, Myanmar to develop the market and work with their leading distributor in the country.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR6,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR72,000)
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
Based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, our MNC client pride themselves on cultivating sustainable businesses across SEA in the Pharmaceutical industry . They are a business that has grown consistently and after a strong finish to 2016, and they are looking to build on this for 2017. Due to this growth along with the acquisition of their competitors, a position for a dynamic and focused Team Lead for Accounts Payable has been made available.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 5000 - RM 6000, Depending on experience)
- Opportunity to get involved in a more progressive position
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that is based in Klang Valley, Malaysia. They are well known for their excellent dynamic and diverse company culture, flexible working arrangements, career development and training opportunities.
Being one of the industry's top global market leader, they have over 100,000 employees connected around the world. Due to sustained growth and business expansions they are seeking to hire competent senior costing professionals.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM6,500 - RM8,500 depending on experience)
- Exciting career exposure and enhancement within an established organisation
Our client is looking for someone to be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to external customers as well as internal affiliate through daily management of a team of customer service officers within GBS, KL to deliver highest standards of services as per stipulated in SLA.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR13,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR156,000)
- Attractive remuneration salary
- Enhance your skills in customer service
Are you an ambitious and hands on individual looking to excel within a challenging environment?
- Challenging environment
- Key management position
Exciting opportunities are open now!
Join our client, an expanding shared services center in Malaysia. As a dynamic and people focused organization, they believe in hiring the best people to grow alongside the organization.
Non accounting/finance grads are welcome to apply!
As long you're passionate and want to be part of a team that makes a difference, they are looking to hire up for challenges individuals.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR9,000 - MYR11,000 per month (MYR108,000 - MYR132,000)
- Great opportunity to be part of a pioneer team for a new set up.
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth opportunities
In this role, you will be an important contributor to the achievement of the organisation's strategies, goals and objectives through assuming overall responsibility in leading the R&D innovation and product development projects.
- Meritocratic work environment
- Excellent training & development programs
My client is one of the largest leading health care manufacturer and well established business in Asia Pacific region. They do have instantlyrecognizable and reputable health care brand. Currently they are looking for a professional finance manager to lead their finance team at Philippines, located atBonifaciao Global City.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR15,000 - MYR18,000 per month (MYR180,000 - MYR216,000)
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospects
Our client innovative medical solutions company, with a strong passion to innovate and transform lives. In line with their current expansion, they are looking for an equally dedicated candidate who share the same passion to join them as a Regional Accounting Manager.
- Dynamic Opportunity With A Growing MNC
- Strong Company Culture
Our Client is a listed Conglomerate Group with an international presence, with a highly diversified portfolio, they have an excellent reputation for dynamics and quality. As the Group is flourishing and expanding, they are currently recruiting managerial professionals to join their organization. Experienced assistant managers and newly promoted managers (External Auditors) who are looking for their first commercial experience are strongly encouraged to apply in.
- Great working culture with multinational Shared Services Centre
- Excellent opportunity to lead a high performing team