Browse by Industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
49 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
New vacancy created as part of expansion plans, with Singapore as the APAC Hub. Exciting Consumer Goods MNC that has multiple product portfolio. Enjoy rotation in the organisation as part of personal development and career progression opportunities. Challenging pioneer position with travel (about 50% in the region) exposure.
Featured JobSelangorPermanentMYR150,000 - MYR180,000
- Pioneer position with an expanding Consumer Goods MNC
- Excellent growth opportunities
Stanley Black & Decker is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures industrial tools and household hardware. This American MNC is well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees' needs through career development, training opportunities and global operations exposure.
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team for a new set up.
- Valuable task migration experience to be gained.
Our Client is looking for a Sales consultant to join their expanding team, they need driven Sales professionals who are ambitious and looking for fast career growth and high earning potential
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR7,500 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR90,000 - MYR180,000)
- Sales Role
- European MNC
A fast-paced, dynamic, and highly profitable MNC in the sin industry is looking for a Research Manager to drive and lead product development work for Export and Malaysian markets. The key deliverables of this highly demanding role is to ensure efficient conversion to market of innovation /renovation initiatives.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR10,000 - MYR17,000
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting career growth prospects
Looking for individuals who are looking for a challenge in globally recognised organisation.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR7,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR84,000)
- Great working environment
- Great remuneration package
Our client is a globally recognized MNC, a company with a solid foundation in the consumer goods industry. With years of experience in providing complex solutions for our daily needs, this organization is looking out for talented analysts to join their new setup. Join their newly set up FP&A hub and be a business partner to their APAC business region.
- Great exposure in a pioneer setup.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM7,000 depending on previous experi
Within a newly setup Shared Services Centre that supports the APAC region, they have different functions across all levels. Currently they are seeking for the right candidate to be part of the pioneer team, ensuring all transactions is accordance to the group's policy and best practice.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR4,000 - MYR6,000 per month (MYR48,000 - MYR72,000)
- Opportunity to be part of the pioneering team
- Job rotation to other functional teams
The fast track programme provides the trainees with an understanding of all areas of the business, offering a programme that caters to specific functions. They are committed to offer the trainee a dedicated coach and mentor to guide and support their development, focused development of their leadership and functional capabilities, with cross functional project management experience. Great place to be in if you are motivated by taking charge to the chart the career you aspire, and would like to challenge yourself both professionally and personally.
- Market leader in its field
- Great career aspects and working environment
Our client is one of the world largest consumer goods and services group with amazing global presence. Operating in across five continents, they have a dynamic team of over 150 full-time employees, supporting the APAC and EMEA regions. They recently underwent major business expansions and their SSC is looking to hire by the double digits.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM6,000 depending on experience)
- Exciting career prospect and development within a dynamic organisation
Our client is looking for one to support , Inventory Management and Material Master Data. The main aim is to align all the business process with Global Service Design and deliver standardization process across all the countries globally.
- Enhance your skills in inventory management
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation