Browse by Industry - Financial Services
22 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
Chief Marketing Officer is responsible to grow the competitive market through strategic marketing initiatives. You will also play a critical role in developing effective marketing strategies to increase loyalty, up-sell and cross sell opportunity through conventional and digital channels.
- Unique and challenging role
- A chance to join fast growing company
This represents an opportunity to be involved in a managerial role for Financial Crime Compliance in an international leading bank. The successful applicant will be able to contribute to the strategic direction of the company in driving the compliance function within an international bank.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR5,000 - MYR5,500 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR66,000)
- Organisation with strong emphasis in building a governance culture.
- Both career progression & stability with a leading international bank.
Our client is one of Malaysia's leading brand in the Financial Services Industry. They are experiencing an exciting time of growth with many new projects coming on board as well as having long term projects underpin them. This company prides themselves on their consistent ability to deliver exceptional results on all projects. A recent internal promotion has created an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Associate to join the Finance team.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 5000 - RM 5500) - depending on experience.
- Exposure to an MNC environment.
Excellent Opportunity to lead the retail analytics portfolio for a large multinational bank.
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR144,000 - MYR180,000)
- Opportunity to lead the retail banking analytics portfolio for a global bank
- Opportunity to lead a team
Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, our client is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their business in Malaysia.
- Opportunity to be part of the pioneering team
- Salary package from RM 10,000 to RM 15,000
This role is to oversee and ensure REGULATORY compliance in respect of Finance Regulatory Reporting submissions to Bank Negara Malaysia and PIDM.
- Opportunity to be part of an organization that is going through transformation
- Robust and fast growing environment
This is an opportunity to grow in the compliance function in an upcoming financial services organisation to grow in the Monitoring part of compliance.
- Opportunity to build a strong career within a growing, structured organisation.
- Opportunity to gain transferable skills in the field of compliance.
This opportunity represents an opportunity to lead a team of audit professionals in an international leading bank to perform audit for various business units. The successful applicant will be able to have broad view of the operations of an international bank and the systems.
- A long term career advancement within a global organization.
- Opportunity to lead a team of professionals for an international bank.
This is an opportunity to be part of the senior management team in the financial services industry and grow in a strategic role whilst leading a compliance driven team.
- A career advancement within the senior management on a strategic level.
- Opportunity to lead a team of compliance professionals.
This is an opportunity to be part of an expanding team of risk professionals in a global payment solutions provider. Successful applicants will be able to develop a career with a global organisation on an Asia Pacific regional level. They are currently in a huge expansion stage and are looking to increase their presence within the Malaysian environment.
- A long term career advancement within a lage expanding global organisation.
- Opportunity to lead a team of risk professionals for a global company.