Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
12 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Established in the 1980s, our client is one of the largest companies in its own industry. With close to 250 subsidiaries worldwide and a remarkable record breaking revenue of close to USD 15 billion as of 2016. To further expand and extend their footprints in the industry, they are currently looking for a strategy Finance Director (excellent Vietnamese and Chinese languages skills are key criteria) based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with a company that has grown organically
Reporting directly into the business and more specifically to the Sales Director (Safety Valves) based in the Europe.
InternationalPermanentMYR430,880 - MYR646,320
- One of the largest industrial manufacturer company globally
- Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
- Opportunity to join a growing business in South East Asia.
- Great regional exposure.
- Opportunity to join a growing business in Asia Pacific
- Great regional exposure.
- Develop and implement sales plans, for assigned territories in Hydrocarbon Processing, Power Generation and District Energy, to achieve corporate top-line revenue growth and gross margin objectives.
- Create and implement a network of contacts to effectively meet sales goals.
- Develop and maintain account plans for all key customer accounts; working in a collaborative manner with technical services, marketing, commercial operations, and finance to insure customer level goals and objectives are exceeded.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers, industry associations and key strategic partners.
- Represent the Company with the highest level of professionalism to customers, suppliers, and investors.
- Meet with key clients and other sales staff while maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
The role is responsible for supply chain market research and analytics covering assembling data from external and internal sources, analysing data/performance and conducting benchmarking. As the custodian of supply chain information and data, he/she will lead the analysis and categorisation of spend data. The role will provide measurement / KPIs definition, publish key supply chain statistics and performance indicators (KPIs).
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR45,000 - MYR75,000
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
The primary function of the role is to handle incoming requests for quotations, provide evaluation and technical advice to support globally located Account Managers. The Proposal Engineer is expected to prepare winning quality bid offers with the optimum technical and commercial combination of products, solutions and services.
- Global Multinational Company
- Opportunities for Regional Roles
The Asia Pacific - Market Expansion & Business Development would be required to oversee all market development and New Business Opportunities together with integrating and complying with latest Business Case Proposals and enhancements across both internal and external stakeholders. The region would include the Asia - Pacific Region.
InternationalPermanentMYR116,414 - MYR2,238,739
- Unlimited potential to have a Regional Role with Regional Exposure - Platform
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
My client is FTSE 250 company and expand their footprint into Philippines market. Setting a new company and focus on technical advisory, trading, import and export of equipment related to power business. I would like to find a local Financial Manager or Chief Accountant for the company, who responsible for an all rounded role with involving business strategy, decision as well as operations finance.
MalaysiaPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR180,000)
- Good remuneration package (PHP100k-PHP170k per month depend on experience)
- Opportunity to work within an outstanding organization and high potential growth
- As part of a decentralised organisation with a centralised IT governance, the IT Manager is both the direct IT contact for local business teams and the relay of the Corporate IT organisation to ensure the proper alignment of the local IT BU to the corporate rules and standards.
- Great MNC working culture
- Attractive Salary package