Browse by Industry - Energy & Natural Resources
7 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- Kuala LumpurPermanent
The post holder would need to manage outreach, active engagements and effective communication activities within ASEAN 9. This portfolio includes direct engagement with stakeholders to manage public expectations. The candidate is also required to ensure that the strategic communications is coherent throughout the region including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Philippines. The key engagement and outreach includes:
- Promotion and marketing of the company including a marketing plan for the organization's trademark in ensuring claims are properly used according to guidelines.
- Engagement & outreach with key stakeholders within the market including members and potential members requiring the applicant to build rapport with NGOs, government and the media.
- Planning and developing communication strategies activities and materials.
- Dealing with communication partners where necessary and managing crisis and issues in identifying key areas of potential threats.
- Actively participating in regional conferences including spokesperson on behalf of the organization during stakeholder engagements from members, media, policy makers and conferences.
- Given the empowerment to make change
- Opportunity to oversee the revolution of sustainable energy
This role is responsible for developing and supporting the implementation of new and current Bio-Agricultural market opportunities with a focus on APAC and act as global lead for the crop of rice
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR4,000 - MYR6,500 per month (MYR48,000 - MYR78,000)
- Market Leading MNC
- Rice Crop Specialist
With a strong presence in Asia, this well-known O&G giant is looking to add more talented people into their high performing team. A top employer with a great track record, aiming to add value to the outputs they provide to their esteemed clients.
- Attractive renumeration package (RM4,000-RM6,500 based on prior experience)
- High performing team
- Opportunity to join a growing business in South East Asia.
- Great regional exposure.
- Opportunity to join a growing business in Asia Pacific
- Great regional exposure.
The role is responsible for supply chain market research and analytics covering assembling data from external and internal sources, analysing data/performance and conducting benchmarking. As the custodian of supply chain information and data, he/she will lead the analysis and categorisation of spend data. The role will provide measurement / KPIs definition, publish key supply chain statistics and performance indicators (KPIs).
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
The Asia Pacific - Market Expansion & Business Development would be required to oversee all market development and New Business Opportunities together with integrating and complying with latest Business Case Proposals and enhancements across both internal and external stakeholders. The region would include the Asia - Pacific Region.
MalaysiaPermanentMYR8,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR180,000)
- Unlimited potential to have a Regional Role with Regional Exposure - Platform
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- As part of a decentralised organisation with a centralised IT governance, the IT Manager is both the direct IT contact for local business teams and the relay of the Corporate IT organisation to ensure the proper alignment of the local IT BU to the corporate rules and standards.
- Great MNC working culture
- Attractive Salary package