Browse by Industry - Business Services
31 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
- Strong career opportunity within a Global MNC
Senior lead role with one of the global Leader in the healthcare and services industry.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent
- An opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader
- Be the key person for the finance division towards the business team
- Propose and evaluate sponsorship deals with relevant parties including Premier League football clubs
- Activate existing sponsorships and ensure that all rights are included in the sponsorships and that maximum value is extracted. This includes managing messages promoted across different mediums such as digital channels, stadium sideboards etc.
- Create and implement regional and local strategic campaigns linked to sports events such as World Cup and with existing partnerships.
- Manage our existing marketing and affiliate teams
- Understand the restrictions and legalities of the industry and conceptualize innovative marketing ideas based on this.
- Evaluate and propose improvements to all aspects of existing digital channels and perform brand tracking across the region
- Liaise with marketing agencies if/when required
- Rare opportunity to be a part of an open and dynamic work culture
- Golden chance to handle large scale partnerships with your dream football team
The Group Chief Financial Officer assumes a strategic role in the overall management of the Group and will have primary responsibility for planning, directing and controlling all financial-related activities of the Group. The Group CFO will also be instrumental in leading and driving financial related transformation and change which will include the centralising and standardisation of financial services delivery of the Group
Kuala LumpurPermanentMYR18,000 - MYR20,000
- Regional market leader
- Great growth with strong corporate culture
Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture of respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.The company is looking for finance professionals to apply to the role of Regional Finance Manager to be based in their regional hub in Kuala Lumpur.
- A great opportunity to develop your business & strategic leadership skills
- An opportunity to develop your stakeholder management skills
Head of Content Production portfolio includes digital data management. You will also play a critical role in managing the content of information. The key responsibilities are:
- Engage in full content production process to ensure products appear on company's app and website with quality and speed
- Compiling product information/updates from our external partners and importing them into our database in the right format
- Implementing and optimizing SOPs to ensure efficient working processes
- Oversee quality control of the product information, photos, and translations
- Handling requests and updates from other parts of the company e.g., content bugs reported by users
- Constantly enhance the searchability of products by adding keywords, filters, and additional information
- Developing and managing the team of content writers and photographers
- Leading new initiatives to improve content quality and team productivity
- A chance to be apart of a dynamic and fast growing start-up company
- Dynamic and open concept work environment
The Finance Director is responsible for providing high quality strategic and technical advice on all business matters. The Finance Director needs to be fully engaged in the local business operations, as he/she builds an essential partnership with the senior management team beyond standard financial reporting and management. The person should implement and maintain sound business practices to support business growth in Philippines.
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team. You will be fully trained and supported by the most experienced senior management in the recruitment industry within Malaysia.
- Exceptional team environment
- High erning potential with uncapped bonus
The Marketing Research Analyst will be required to oversee the development and growth of the market research function in Malaysia (Asia Pacific) and through this portfolio will drive strategy ensuring a competitive research network and intelligence in creating a compelling value proposition to clients.
- A chance to be apart of a Globally Connected MNC Organisation in Malaysia
- An opportunity to be exposed to multiple industries through the same platform